Jeepin.com Forums  

Go Back   Jeepin.com Forums > Tech > Tow Rig Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2019, 06:58 PM   #61
Blue XJ

Send a message via AIM to Blue XJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobound View Post
Nice! Yeah, while it's technically over, it's nice in the summer heat to pop it on if I feel it's real bad out. Was cheap enough that it's better to keep it than ditch it
My old Ram (2011) could roll the windows down from the remote, that was nice to crack them a few inches on a hot day to help cool it off ahead of time. They removed that feature quickly because it was convenient I guess
Blue XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 06:02 AM   #62
6DoF
AKA: jeepnski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue XJ View Post
My old Ram (2011) could roll the windows down from the remote, that was nice to crack them a few inches on a hot day to help cool it off ahead of time. They removed that feature quickly because it was convenient I guess
seams like a German thing to do really, most bimmers and VWs i've messed with have had that as far back as '00. i LOVE that feature, why is it not standard on everything!?!?! walking up, put em down ... walking away, put em up
6DoF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2019, 06:05 AM   #63
Blue XJ

Send a message via AIM to Blue XJ

Yeah, it's been around for awhile on those cars. My buddy just picked up a new Silverado and that's one of it's features that you can select.

The Ram didn't have the ability to roll them back up, I would roll them down when it was hot and humid and then end up having to start the truck to roll them back up when the weather turned to rain.
Blue XJ is offline   Reply With Quote