Jeepin.com Forums  

Go Back   Jeepin.com Forums > Tech > Jeep Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2017, 06:05 PM   #1
Kurt
TJ Pimp

Default TJ Build Thread

Ill spare the history of the Jeep. But after 7 years since starting the project, Im about to move it under its own power tomorrow (Black Friday). I need to move it out of the garage and give it a bath, and clean up the spot its been sitting in for years. My neighbor is coming over to install some more outlets for me, and needs the room to work.

1997 TJ.

Details: 5.7 Hemi, 545rfe trans, Atlas transfer case, HPD60 front with Artec truss, hi steer arms, Detroit, Yukon axles, Yukon 35 spline hubs. Tera60 Rear retubed to full witdth with 14 bolt outers, custom shafts, ARB air locker. Suspension is 4 link front and rear with Fox 2.0 adjustable coilovers. Full cage inside with Mastercraft seats and harnesses. 42" IROK's on Trailread 17" Beadlocks.

Status as of now....bled the brakes, bolted the rear driveshaft in place, and made sure fluids were topped off. I started up the Hemi about a month ago and found a few issues that ive since corrected; fittings on the remote oil filter leaked, steering hoses leaked at the ram.

So, tomorrow I start it up, put it in gear, and move it about 15 feet.
Kurt is offline   Reply With Quote