View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 07:38 AM   #9
6DoF
AKA: jeepnski

i've said it before, i'll say it again ... Advance Adapters can choke on a rotting donkey dick and die in a gutter. they have fawked me on every last part, thank god i got to return most of it back when this all started. to be fair i was in a rush and didn't realize in 2001 you could walk into a GM dealer and buy a 2500HD stock with an LQ4 and NV4500.

pilot bushing ... when i did the clutch last year it came with a GM, stock application bearing but it didn't fit my crank. turns out i used AA's 'special crank adapter' to use their 'special bronze bushing', and it all failed miserably. had to cut out the spacer so i can now use the stock GM pc that costs 75% less. fukk you AA.

Bell housing ... this casting is so bad it's not even funny. when i ordered it and put it in the first time with their kit i had to cut chunks out of it to use their parts. they told me "you might need to grind some", dude i used a cut off wheel and chunks fell. well now this new stock application clutch has machined it away! you can see where a chunk was missing in the casting on the top inside left vs right and just made a huge thick spot. same on the right side rib, just thicker then whats around it. fukk you AA.

Last edited by 6DoF; 04-05-2018 at 07:46 AM.
6DoF is offline   Reply With Quote