View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 11:59 AM   #56
Cobound
- The Don -

That's a nice clean TJ!

Got some Savvy Off Road half doors last fall, just before the snow came...put them on this year and drove around a bit to see if I liked them before I spent cash on painting them.

LOVE them...all but the idea that they don't have a seal, so using the uppers was kinda silly if all the rain would come in the lowers. Anyway, JUST got a quote on paint and was too busy w/ house work and graduation prep so they didn't get painted...GLAD I DIDN'T!!

Came across these last week - MOPAR doors

Guy sold his JK for a JL and had these, no uppers. Well, I already have uppers, thank you! Only problem, again, they need paint.

I tossed them on to see how they fit, and they are amazing!! Now I can TOTALLY use my uppers. That means, Savvy doors are for sale. Funny thing is, I just found a fix for the seals that surprisingly looks good, and it's cheap, but I'm still keeping the Mopar doors

At the moment it's the Calico Cat

Black, Anvil, White...my kids love it, I think it looks ridic, but I'll probably drive it like this a few days before I tear the doors down for paint

Again, those Savvy doors are sweet, but how can a guy pass up on a unicorn set of Mopars

Not all those who wander are lost.

The great irony - triggered snowflakes accusing triggered snowflakes of being triggered snowflakes
Cobound is offline   Reply With Quote