View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 10:15 AM   #81
Cobound
- The Don -

Man, ripped off a few small projects this weekend, feels good getting things done so I can enjoy using them the way I want.

Nothing major this week, but I put in a new driveshaft in my JK - lil snafu after Moab tweaked it.

Removed those stupid 2018 Dirt N Drive JP Mag stickers from my window! Swapped out the soft top for the hardtop, as I installed the brackets for the Rhino Rack I'll be using for my Roofnest RTT. Hope to camp in it next weekend

I put a Sunrider for Hardtop on my wife's JK, but she didn't like it as much as a full soft top so I snagged one on CL and installed that this weekend...she's super stoked about that!

All in all, pretty decent weekend of getting a few things done all while still getting the boy to his baseball tourney, and my mom coming up for a visit during MD weekend

And, no...we weren't having a party at our house...those are just all our vehicles taking up the block while I cleared out the driveway and garage to get some work done

https://www.facebook.com/brian.knuts.../995322201030/

Made baseball slightly more tolerable...ugh, this coach is a dipshyt!!!

Not all those who wander are lost.

The great irony - triggered snowflakes accusing triggered snowflakes of being triggered snowflakes
Cobound is offline   Reply With Quote