View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 04:22 PM   #13
Cobound
- The Don -

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6DoF View Post
who wants to bet that the "launch edition" is like $90k

Mel's reaction has been ... "there is no way i'd spend more for a jeep than my 'vette"
Uhm, you can't take the top and doors off the Vette...AND go offroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue XJ View Post
My parents reaction is always, that cost more than our house! Granted they bought their house in the 70's, I think everything cost more than what they paid for their house

You can live in your car, but you can't drive your house
Boom...used to say that all the time about vehicles that had super bling wheels and shiz back in my Corps days wandering around the south. Horrible run down houses w/ super pimped out rides - you can live in your car, you can't drive your house

Oh, when my JKUR was built it cost more than our first house. That said, I didn't build it nor did I spend near that buying it. And couldn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6DoF View Post
one comment i saw scroll past in the chat with the reveal was "If this is over $70k, forget it, just buy a TRX". i think i agree with that!
You can't take the top and doors off the TRX...and you get this in a Gladiator, boom - even badder. Of course, the TRX is super bad ass in it's own right....I just prefer Jeeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepin Jason View Post
I don't really see how the 392 could be much less than $70K. If you equip a regular Rubicon Unlimited with all the options that the 392 will come standard with, not including the 392 of course, or the bead lock wheels or lift kit, you're already looking at a sticker price of basically $60K. So you're starting with a $60K Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon and THEN adding the 6.4L, upgraded wheels, and upgraded suspension. Even at $65K it'd be a steal compared to comparable V6 Rubicon.
This is the biggest question to date...what will it cost me....I mean, what will it cost

Not all those who wander are lost.

The great irony - triggered snowflakes accusing triggered snowflakes of being triggered snowflakes
Cobound is online now   Reply With Quote