Thread: I went wheeling
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 10:02 AM   #209
Hoofmann
AKA: Kebo

Default Life update

My days of garage hobo are almost over. I bought a house last month and I’m two weeks out from moving in. Yes, it has a garage, which was a prerequisite. When I started my search, my real estate agent tried to tell me an HOA would be fine. My response was, “as soon as I move in, I’m taking a torch to my Jeep and cutting it in half in the garage.” He understood, then, why I didn’t want an HOA.

My new place is in Westminster, which is about a 20 minute drive out of Denver, between Denver and Boulder. Living down town hasn’t been my jam and I can’t wait to get out of the cesspool that Denver has become. I have big plans this winter for the TJ. Being it’s not a trailer queen, I think I want to stretch it to LJ dimensions for added cargo room. That’s long term, however, cause there is a lot to do to get it squared away and to restore my confidence in taking it on longer trips.

In that same timeframe, I’ve found another job. More money and remote work. The office is down town, which cuts the commute in half for me, for when I will actually have to commute. It sounds ideal and I’m pumped for the new chapter in my life!
Hoofmann is offline   Reply With Quote