View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 08:42 AM   #52
Cobound
- The Don -

Back on topic - Doing Jeep Stuff

Installed my Bestop NX last week, pretty simple and was impressed w/ it's fit and tightness. Much happier than I thought I would be.

Got my half doors on last night, installed the uppers (rears tinted)...looks pretty sweet, fits tight! Almost too tight, front doors have a bit of a spring out in them. Guessing cuz they are new, and it likely helps w/ the seal, but I'll have to look at them in the daylight to see if anything is actually hitting. Doesn't appear to be hitting in places it's not supposed to, and it fits properly...super quiet going down the road at 70 as well, which impresses me because I was used to the Scrambler and TJ tops

Guess I'll really find out in a couple weeks when I get to drive it 3k round trip

Windows zip so damn easy, new is so nice...plastic is as clear as day! We'll see how long that lasts after some dismounts and unzips while driving Which, actually isn't too bad...hit cruise, unzipped and pulled in at 70 and it was good.

11 days

Not all those who wander are lost.

The great irony - triggered snowflakes accusing triggered snowflakes of being triggered snowflakes
Cobound is offline   Reply With Quote