View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 08:29 AM   #70
Cobound
- The Don -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
I can live with the fenders, I guess. Just wish the turn signals remained on the grill below the headlights as God, Mr. Willys, and some General in 1941 intended them to be.
Yeah, I'm guessing there will be a company that comes out w/ a grille that has the signals in them, or there will be some sort of mod kit where you drill your own, move the wiring (plug n play harness, possibly).

Of course, that would mean there'd need to be a blackout kit made to replace the fender lights, assuming they pop out or can be covered in some way...if not replaced w/ an aftermarket option as a result of larger tires and the signal mod.

At least that's what I've been envisioning since I saw them...and all those idiots that bought those stupid azz "mean" grilles in the past. At least this one would be a function change, not a garbage look change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
Glad they took the Jeep badge off the front. Wish that the Jeep on the side was embossed like the CJ/YJ/TJ instead of the badge.

Soft top ease looks AWESOME!!! Love that the cowl latches are no longer behind the sunshades. However the folded stack looks even taller than the JK's.
Totally agree, would love to see the embossed Jeep, but that ain't happening...cost factor, I'm sure.

Yeah, seriously want to see how that top works, as well as the hard top panel (window) removal.

Not all those who wander are lost.

The great irony - triggered snowflakes accusing triggered snowflakes of being triggered snowflakes
Cobound is offline   Reply With Quote