Cobound
- The Don -

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJAndy View Post
I just checked out pricing on these things. WOW
Yeah, it ain't no joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepin Jason View Post
Because they're going off how the top fits on the AEV Brute DC and because both of those are outdated and based on JK images. It's possible that tan one is just a highly photoshopped AEV Brute DC.

Here's the CAD for the JT body and bed.

top of page posterity...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6DoF View Post
Big J FTMFW

and i love the idea of the flare as the crossover. both from a style, a function, and a manufacturing standpoint.
How so...seems odd to me.

Tell me why, cuz I'd think there'd be some sort of movement issues...unless I'm seeing it wrong. And the rounded edges are going to take some getting used to, really like how AEV did them, and the bed. I do like the JL top tho, real sleek...and the extra space they created by moving the wiper below, why did it take them so long

Anyway, this is what the damn thing should look like

Only thing I've never really liked about it is the fact that the bed doesn't line up w/ the hard top...looks odd when removed.

I digress...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Sam View Post
Holy sheet thats a small bed. Think there will be a longbed option?
I highly doubt there will be a longbed version, they are already long enough and confident R&D has not included extending it. However, you may see some aftermarket extenders

Super excited to see these on the road, unmasked!!

Not all those who wander are lost.

The great irony - triggered snowflakes accusing triggered snowflakes of being triggered snowflakes
Cobound is offline   Reply With Quote