View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 01:30 PM   #15
Cobound
- The Don -

Exactly, which is why I was pissed that my warranty ran out in April (5 years) and not 100k. Since this April will be my 6th year owning it..and likely last, I didn't want to dump any money into it

It's the longest I've ever owned a daily driver, and my first new vehicle. I was contemplating keeping it, also, so who knows. It'll have 100k on it before the month is over, and has been relatively trouble free, as I've mentioned. I have a good mechanic now, guy down the road that has done some things for me very reasonably...so if I can't get to it in my cold ass garage, I can drop it off w/ him and expect to not get raped like at a stealership.

I forget what they're doing on Tuesday, it's just standard 'got a card in the mail' type update stuff...I'm leaving the light on so they see it, maybe they find the TSB and it's covered. If not, well...they either tell me what it costs, maybe they hear the exhaust leak and want to tell me about it and that it'll cost $X...to which I'll say, thanks, but I got a guy.

I fuggin HATE stealerships...especially when they have multiple locations and they charge different for parts at each one...and gouge the piss out of you on repairs. I digress.....

The Gladiator comes out in April, April is my 6th year of owning it (March, actually now that I remember) and it might just be a fitting time My wife will kill me if I still have the JK tho, and another truck

Coincidence

Not all those who wander are lost.

The great irony - triggered snowflakes accusing triggered snowflakes of being triggered snowflakes

Last edited by Cobound; 01-11-2019 at 01:32 PM.
Cobound is offline   Reply With Quote