View Single Post
Old 08-25-2020, 02:49 PM   #57
myjeepsbigger
~ Jitterbug ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbaCJ8 View Post

The TRX is awesome. It's hilarious watching the Raptor fanboys try to pick it apart without having a clue what tricks it's still hiding. "2.5s are way too small for a truck that size. Fox 3.0s for life, brah." Yeah ok, Kyle. Your Fox 3.0s are a 2.5" body shock inside a 3.0" fluid bypass reservoir. The active damping Bilsteins on the TRX are unbelievable. I've worked pretty closely with their tuner, who's done some of the baddest suspension tuning on the planet, including most of AEV's. He said they straight up defy physics. It's got different modes at the flip of a switch, it can sense when the vehicle is in the air and instantaneously switch for landing, and the damping range is unreal. I saw the damping curves overlaid with some other more traditional 2.5" shocks and it's mindblowing what those things can do. Gonna be a game changer. Mix it with over 700hp and the bar just got raised way up. I don't have any info on it that isn't already available out there, most people just don't know where to look, don't know what they're looking at, or would rather bash the competition than educate themselves on what they're up against.
I wonder when they're going to filter that tech down to the aftermarket. Here, I was all excited to have 2.5 Kings on the Willys Wagon, and now they've got me feeling like a 1980's neon-colored S10 owner (no offense, JJ ).
myjeepsbigger is offline   Reply With Quote